Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Oops!

Trying to put this donation quilt together at bee yesterday and got a bit ahead of myself. I was so pleased that I had it done - then noticed two columns were upside down. Could have left it alone and called it art but I just couldn't stand it! Had to do a bit of frog stitching - ripit, ripit. But it's done now unless I decide to add borders. It's big enough (60 x 80) but doesn't look quite finished to me. Any comments?




3 comments:

Sherrill said...

Hey woman, I kinda liked it the 'wrong' way but it's nice the right way, too. HA I'd say no borders--that'd probably make it WAY big! Makes it easier on you, too.

Donna Keating said...

I love borders but if it makes the quilt way too big for you, don't do it.

Maureen said...

Well, the Oops version was interesting! If it doesn't make it too big, I would add a border.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...