Monday, February 18, 2013

A couple of finishes

I've been stuck inside for several days with a cold so I've had some time to finish up a couple of old projects.

My friend, Maureen, always says I need to put a ruler beside my small quilts so the size is more obvious.  I think I'll call this one Tiny Flowers and it will be donated to the Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative.  It measures 8.25 x 9.5.  


This quilt is leftovers from a Quilting For Christ project last year.  I cut the leftover blocks down to make this small quilt that is sized for a  wallhanging or table-topper.  It is the Hidden Spools pattern from Bonnie Hunter's website, Quiltville USA.


1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Is that gonna be your last AAQI donation? SO CUTE! And love the spools--if I felt crappy like you, I wouldn't be sewing! HA

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...