Had some visitors in the back yard yesterday. Cricket saw them through the back door and had a fit til I let her out. I went to see what she was barking at and found this little family. Took her inside, got camera and took a few pics. I think I counted eight ducklings but they wouldn't stay still long enough for me to be sure.
I finished this small quilt for QFC this week while I've been trying to rest my voice. I've had a severe case of laryngitis from allergies for the last week. Doctor said I'm not contagious, gave me prednisone for 5 days, and told me to be quiet! She doesn't know how hard that is for me to do!
Olivia pieced some of these blocks to go with ones found in the QFC closet and I put them together. Hope some child likes it!




1 comment:
I know how hard that is for you to do!!! HAHA What a big family mama duck has--sure hope they stay out of the mouths of dang predators. They so little..easy prey :-( LOVE the quilt!
Post a Comment