Monday, April 14, 2008

On retreat with Sally Collins
















I spent four days last week at a retreat at The Compass Centre in Mt. Calm, TX. Sally Collins taught a class on Precision Machine Piecing and it was excellent - it was the best quilting class I've taken in the 12 years since I started quilting. Read more about Sally at http://www.sallycollins.org/index.html. The Compass Centre is a wonderful place for a retreat. Melissa and her staff really know how to spoil us. Got home on Thursday and I'm still waiting for the Texas-shaped dinner bell to ring, calling me to eat.

1 comment:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Looks like a fun time and learning lots, too. Dinner bell?! I'm in :)

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...