Not much happening lately with nappinnana but I remembered this pic I took of Mom with her newest quilt. Her last quilt kept disappearing in the laundry so I thought it was time for a new one. Some kitty pillow blocks, pics on fabric of me & my sister and my daughters, some ugly fabric challenge fabric from the LQS, and a large scrap from Paula turned into a happy quilt with lots of stuff to look at for mom. She was pleased. The kitty in the pillow blocks looks like Baby Cat that she enjoyed having after my dad passed away. He was her little man and she treated him royally - just as she always treated my dad. They were kings in their castle. Well, I'm off to work on using up the stash!
1 comment:
I love this photo of your mom and her new quilt! I know she'll get a lot of pleasure from using it.
Linda B.
Charlotte, NC
Post a Comment