Monday, October 13, 2008

Bunko!










Ron & I visited our old friends from early marriage days, Leigh & Roy, last weekend and had a great time. It's always fun to get together with the Karnes! Leigh and I went to Bunko on Saturday night and the costumes were hilarious. There were two Sarah Palins and an Ugly Betty that were right on. I had forgotten how much I always loved dressing up at Halloween so it brought back some good memories.







Here's Ugly Betty and an ugly man who came with her and one of the Sarah Palins. The Deviled Egg who won for Best Costume stayed in her costume all night. Thank goodness for the AC!

No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...