Friday, November 13, 2009
Orange Zinger
Well, my good friend, Sherrill, shamed me into finding something to blog about since the margarita cupcakes had been up a bit too long. So, here's what's on my design wall this week. Needs borders - any ideas? I usually just put a half inch solid then something around 3 inches. Maybe I should go back to my selvages and see what I can come up with. These selvages are mostly dots so I could use some of the wordy selvages for a border. Guess I'll ponder this for a while.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
5 comments:
YIPPEE!! Hey, did you see Pat Sloan's doing a 'zinger' quiltalong thingy?!! I've thought about doing one myself. One of these days maybe. Yours is FABULOSO!!
It looks like an orange zinger candy piece! Yummy!
I LOVE IT~!!!!!! I've seen quilts like this, thought to myself, "I should do one", but haven't. You inspire me. :) Maybe I'll start saving those selveges.
It's so good to see you "running" with this selvage craze...you are making some really fun stuff. By the way, I have more selvages for you. Cindy
nice selvage quilt!
what a pretty blog background you have.
barb
Post a Comment