had our Christmas lunch at the Cheesecake Factory today where we exchanged our gifts. We each exchanged fabric last year and had to make a gift without knowing who the recipient would be. Cindy made me a casserole carrier with my fabric. I had Cindy's fabric and made her a pillow top or wallhanging with wool applique. Janet made Maggie's table runner, Kaye made Janet's wallhanging, and Maggie made Kaye's table topper. The projects were supposed to be unfinished but I lucked out - mine is done! So, I don't have another UFO to add to my stack. We were happy to have Kathy Gale join us for lunch. She's new to our bee and graciously took photos for us.Thursday, December 10, 2009
Bee Christmas Party
The Wannabees
had our Christmas lunch at the Cheesecake Factory today where we exchanged our gifts. We each exchanged fabric last year and had to make a gift without knowing who the recipient would be. Cindy made me a casserole carrier with my fabric. I had Cindy's fabric and made her a pillow top or wallhanging with wool applique. Janet made Maggie's table runner, Kaye made Janet's wallhanging, and Maggie made Kaye's table topper. The projects were supposed to be unfinished but I lucked out - mine is done! So, I don't have another UFO to add to my stack. We were happy to have Kathy Gale join us for lunch. She's new to our bee and graciously took photos for us.
had our Christmas lunch at the Cheesecake Factory today where we exchanged our gifts. We each exchanged fabric last year and had to make a gift without knowing who the recipient would be. Cindy made me a casserole carrier with my fabric. I had Cindy's fabric and made her a pillow top or wallhanging with wool applique. Janet made Maggie's table runner, Kaye made Janet's wallhanging, and Maggie made Kaye's table topper. The projects were supposed to be unfinished but I lucked out - mine is done! So, I don't have another UFO to add to my stack. We were happy to have Kathy Gale join us for lunch. She's new to our bee and graciously took photos for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
No comments:
Post a Comment