Oooo, so PRETTY!! I was gonna email you and ask if you got started-don't hafta do that now! HA Lookin' good (I MUST START MINE!).
Wow! LOOK AT THAT SELVAGE STASH!! That's enough to make a selvage quilter drool! Your new star quilt is looking BEAUTIFUL.
I am a Texas girl also. I just found your blog from another link. I was shocked and surprised to see my Selvage Log Cabin Quilt pictured in some of the Dallas quilt show pictures! Gotta LOVE those selvages. Miriam
Oh now you're REALLY famous being featured yet AGAIN on Karen's blog. Is that 3 times now? WTG girl!
It's nice to see somebody with as big a mess in the sewing room as me. Creativity is a messy job!
Well worth making a mess
Post a Comment
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
6 comments:
Oooo, so PRETTY!! I was gonna email you and ask if you got started-don't hafta do that now! HA Lookin' good (I MUST START MINE!).
Wow! LOOK AT THAT SELVAGE STASH!! That's enough to make a selvage quilter drool! Your new star quilt is looking BEAUTIFUL.
I am a Texas girl also. I just found your blog from another link. I was shocked and surprised to see my Selvage Log Cabin Quilt pictured in some of the Dallas quilt show pictures! Gotta LOVE those selvages. Miriam
Oh now you're REALLY famous being featured yet AGAIN on Karen's blog. Is that 3 times now? WTG girl!
It's nice to see somebody with as big a mess in the sewing room as me. Creativity is a messy job!
Well worth making a mess
Post a Comment