Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Visiting the ducks

Barbara and I went to Memphis last week to check out the ducks at the Peabody Hotel. Here's the palace where the ducks live and the Duck Master who leads them down to the fountain every morning. That's one more thing to mark off my bucket list!











2 comments:

Alycia said...

Ha! How cool is that!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Imagine the surprise when my first visit to your site popped up with the ducks! We traveled through Little Rock, Ark last year, and met The Peabody duckmaster and his flock there. That's what I want to do when I grow up!

Yes, I'm still interested in the tote bag -- phone number is on earlier e-mail.

Is the Texas quilt your original pattern? Love it!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...