Friday, December 17, 2010

Gift for a friend....

This little selvage tote finally made it to its new home last night. I've been trying to catch up with my friend, Sheri, for a couple of months but kept missing her. Consequently, I had plenty of time to remake this bag twice. The first time it had a green lining but I really didn't like it. This was the second time with the orange lining - didn't like it either. So, I ripped again and lined it in black. Much better.

Sheri & I have had a running joke going about orange for a couple of years so I just had to make her an orange tote! I think I'm out of orange selvages now!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

I love the orange selvages. I have been sorting mine by color but don't think I have that much orange. I am sure your friend will love her new bab.

Alycia said...

I love these bags!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...