Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sewing with friends at QD





The fabulous four had a fabulous time today, sewing at Quilter's Dream (thanks Beverly!). Maureen and I worked on our Bonnie Hunter workshop quilts - Cathedral Stars. Sheri was working on some swap blocks in repros - gorgeous. Sherrill put a Home of the Brave quilt together and worked on some string piecing. Love the squirrel fabric from Sherrill - those backyard bandits will find their way into lots of projects - thanks, Sherrill!


3 comments:

Sherrill said...

HEY, that's a really good picture of the 4 of us! Jill was a good photographer! Can't wait to see whatcha do with the squirrels!

Betty Lou said...

Fun day-------looks like everyone accomplished a lot. Today I am going to the Canton Flea market, don't know what treasures I will find there.

donna said...

I just found your blog through Betty Lou at Sugarland Quilts. Looks like you ladies had an awesome day. I am glad I found you.
Hugs
donna

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...