Thursday, June 9, 2011

Recent finishes

I've stayed busy inside (avoiding those 100 degree temps.) and here's what I've finished lately. The tote bag is of Texas fabric, purchased on a retreat. It's nice and roomy for toting projects.

The two mini quilts are for the Trinity Valley Quilt Guild's Silent Auction at the fall show - Sept. 30th through Oct. 2nd. Don't forget to put those dates on your calendar.













4 comments:

Amy Pierce said...

LOVE the Texas bag! (Have enough fabric to make one for your favorite 2nd daughter?)

Betty Lou said...

Darling little quilts and love the Texas bag, clever. Stay cool, stay inside. See you next Tuesday.

Betty Lou said...

Darling little quilts and love the Texas bag, clever. Stay cool, stay inside. See you next Tuesday.

Angela said...

I love the redwork mini. Would you be able to share your pattern source? Please and thank you!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...