My friend, Sherrill, asked me to help her make some twin quilts and matching baby quilts for teen moms at a new cottage opening at Christ's Haven Home for Children in Keller. This was a fun top to piece and went together pretty quickly. I've started the baby quilt and hope to finish it this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
2 comments:
What a wonderful quilt! I am sure anyone who receives this will be very Happy!
Pretty quilt!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your email isn't enabled so I couldn't reply to you. yes I'm a napper too and agree, I have so much more energy all the way to 11 p.m.
Post a Comment