Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Donation Quilts

This quilt was pieced by my friend, Sherrill, and quilted by another friend, Cindy.  I sewed on the binding and will take it to QFC for someone else to do the hand stitching.  It takes a village...


This top is a new pattern we're using this year at QFC.  It is one of Jodi Barrow's Square In A Square patterns.  Sandra cut out the kit for it and I sewed it up.  I kept track of my time on this one and spent 6 hours sewing on it.  


This was a top I made from a Block Party Bee exchange.  We traded brown and off white or tan half square triangles.  I wasn't thrilled with the blocks but think the quilt turned out O.K. after all was said and done.  It will be donated after binding to the Quilting For Christ Ministry.  




1 comment:

Sherrill said...

I made the first one? Cool!! HAHA I don't remember that one either. I LOVE your triangle quilt! A great guy quilt.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...