Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Progress Report
Been busy for the last couple of weeks with the applique on this quilt center, or maybe top. Can't decide if I want to add the borders with more stars and applique or just stop with the center and call it done! The borders will add a lot to it, visually, but this would make a nice table topper as is. Decisions, decisions....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
2 comments:
I was at that workshop too and I haven't gone any further. I'm trying to finish up a baby quilt first. You'd looks beautiful as is. Mine will be smaller to make a pillow.
WOW!!!! Woman, you are going like a train on fire! LOL I saw Sandra at church Sun. & she asked me if I'd done anymore. NO but neither had she! I told her about you. She said mighta figured!! PUNK. HA
Post a Comment