Saturday, May 16, 2015

Block Party Bee quilt


 Another quilt with feet!  Been busy this week chopping up the block party bee blocks to make this quilt top.  We started with a four patch and I used the Disappearing Four-Patch with a Twist pattern to cut my blocks.  Some of the points are chopped off and some seams don't match but it's done!  This one will be donated to Quilting For Christ with no specific recipient in mind.

I still have the other half of the blocks for a second quilt - I over-achieved when I was making my four patches.  They were the easy part and very quick to make.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Woohoo! That's really nice! Haven't heard from you in awhile so good to see you have an excuse! HA

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...