Here's the quilt I donated to QFC to be raffled at the fall Jingle & Mingle. I appliqued the blocks and pieced it and Carolyn Barker quilted it. Hope I win!
This is Boxy Stars, a free pattern by Bonnie Hunter on her Quiltville.com website. It will be given to a veteran in the Quilts of Valor program. Didn't even make a dent in my reds and blues!
2 comments:
I wondered if you guys had QFC this week. Think I got my answer. And I believe I have two quilts for Judith to quilt. Want to take them for me or does she usually show up on Thursdays for QFC? Does she want the batting in the bag or would she rather use the stuff on a roll?
Oh yeah, meant to say that was VERY generous of you to donate the quilt and LOVE your QOV!!!
Post a Comment