Ron refurbished the porch candles his dad had made years ago. They sure brighten up my porch. Thought I'd give them to Amy but I think she'll have to wait on them a few years.
We visited Leigh & Roy Karnes December 14-16 and had a wonderful time. Leigh loves Christmas and the house was decorated to the hilt! Really helped me get in the Christmas spirit - so much that I bought a few new decorations to spruce up our house!

We met the Matsons in Lufkin for dinner - it was so good to see them again and reminisce about our years together.
On December 18th we attended our Sunday School Department party at our church. We were well-fed with a potluck dinner and we were entertained by Sharon Driggers' nephew, Jeff Berry. A delightful evening with our church family.
My Christmas Cactus bloomed its heart out this year. Guess it really liked the summer it spent outside under the trees.



1 comment:
WOW, you been busy!! Looks like your friends have a really nice house (yours is really nice, too!).
Post a Comment