Celebrated my birthday with Amy's family on Jan. 1st but didn't take any pictures. Lunch at Mexican Inn and leftover Italian Cream Cake at home. Amy added some more pages to my Christmas Memories album and gave me a calendar of, what else, squirrels.
Jennifer and Amy took me to lunch later in the month for pizza. Again, no pictures.
I did get a pic of the flowers and Blue Bell I bought with the gift card from Barbara - thanks! The tulips were beautiful and the Blue Bell was outstanding, of course.
And then, on to February. I made this top last week and it will be donated to QFC for a Quilts of Valor presentation. The border color is off - looks grey but it's really green. Working on another one since we have 6 requests and only a couple of finished quilts in our closet.
BCQG quilt show is next week - Feb. 19th and 20th. Quilt Colorsplash should be fun - lots of beautiful quilts to see and vendors for shopping.


No comments:
Post a Comment