Saturday, December 31, 2016

Christmas shenanigans

I decided a costume was in order for the gift opening this year.  My elf hat was a bit small and looked better on Kenna so I gave it to her.


My friend, Sherrill, always does a crazy photo with family so I had to try it too.  My rabbit ears on Amy and Cullen didn't show.  Maybe I'll do better next time.


1 comment:

Sherrill said...

You need 'props'!! I got the Santa hats at Five Below and think that's where Laura got some of the stuff she provided. My friend Judy picked up those 'Harry Potter' style glasses somewhere. I'm always on the lookout for some good props. We've had goofy wigs, 'staches, hats. You can come up with something.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...