| Taska, Doug, Leigh, Roy, JoAnne & Ron |
Day 7 was another day at sea. I wandered the ship in the morning and went to a towel-folding class. Ron was trying to sleep when I left. When I came back he appeared to be gone. So I went out again and searched for him. Came back to the room and noticed his foot sticking out from behind the curtain on the balcony window! He may have been there the whole time! Glad he didn't get locked out too!
We tried to go to Johnny Rockets for hamburgers at lunch. There was an hour wait so we opted to come back for dinner. The place was almost empty! Best hamburger and ice cream sundae ever! The waiters even entertained us, dancing to the 50's music from the jukebox. A really fun evening.
The entertainment was Saturday Night Fever and Ron & I were the only ones attending. We almost saw all of it but Ron's cold got the best of him and we left early. We both caught colds on Day 5 and his cold hit him hard today.
| Big red dog - by the elevator on our deck. Always knew I was in the right place when I saw the dog. |

1 comment:
Uh oh, did you guys forget your Airbornne (sp?). I always start mine a couple of weeks prior to the cruise to build up my immunity. So far, knock on wood, it's worked!!
Post a Comment