Friday, February 17, 2017

Caribbean Cruise with Karnes & Matsons - Day 4

Day 3 was a sea day and I never got out a camera.  Ron & I tried the Port & Shopping Talk but got bored and left.  Most of the day was spent wandering the ship, eating or napping.  The evening's entertainment was In The Air - a Cirque du Soleil type of performance.

Day 4 was our stop in Roatan, Honduras.

View of Roatan from our balcony

Roatan


All six of us went on the Tabyanna Beach Break excursion.  Doug & Ron snorkeled and Leigh and I got massages on the beach.  Roy relaxed.


Leigh, Taska, JoAnne

Doug

What are you doing to Roy's swimsuit, Leigh?


Bathing beauties


Beautiful turquoise water



No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...