Saturday, February 6, 2021

Chemo quilt and Amaryllis progress

I thought this might be a Quilt of Valor but I got tired of making the blocks before it was large enough.  I think it's gonna be a Chemo quilt.


I bought this Amaryllis in early December with no green showing.  I was about to throw it out when I saw a tiny bit of green.  It's been fun to document its progress over the past month.







A baby quilt from the scrap box...
 





1 comment:

Sherrill said...

You must have at least 2 or 3 more empty spools by now, huh? lol I just finished up the last of 80 blocks for a quilt that was started LONG ago and am getting it together. I know whatcha mean about getting tired of making a block.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...