Where do you guys take the fidget mats? I guess they have to be washed often, huh? Really interesting all the items you wind up including on the mats.
Memory Care Homes or JPS - they have a geriatric unit. I think they stay with the person they are given to and discarded when they get dirty. I try to make them washable though, just in case.
Post a Comment
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
2 comments:
Where do you guys take the fidget mats? I guess they have to be washed often, huh? Really interesting all the items you wind up including on the mats.
Memory Care Homes or JPS - they have a geriatric unit. I think they stay with the person they are given to and discarded when they get dirty. I try to make them washable though, just in case.
Post a Comment