Thursday, April 21, 2022

Spring - time for Iris blooms




Missed my bluebonnet trip this year because of back issues so Ron drove me by some he found on his walking route.


Finally got these chandelier blocks into a quilt.  Not as thrilled as I thought I'd be so it's going in time out to age - maybe I'll like it better in a few years!  Ha Ha


 

2 comments:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Super pretty flowers!!
I like your chandelier - I haven't seen it with the colorful side blocs before - what a cute idea!

OneMoreNutInTheRoad said...

It always fun to 'sight see', and those purple Irises are really pretty. My mom always had some good looking light and deep purple ones. I guess I need to see about finding some bulbs.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...