Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm Speechless!

After reading several interesting blogs, I decided to join the group and start blogging. Alas, for the first time in my life, I'm speechless. O.K., I know my friends won't believe it but I am. I find I have nothing to say tonight. Guess I can talk about the weather...it's great this week in Texas. And I couldn't be more pleased with that since our guild quilt show is this weekend. Our last show was cut short by icy roads so we will welcome 60 degree temperatures this year.

I'll have lovely quilt pics to post after the weekend if I can figure out how to upload them. But for now, I'll just get back to bagging my quilts for the show.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...