Kenna & Camden enjoyed crafting with lots of junk I've saved for them. Cullen doesn't care for the crafts as much as they do and usually finds something else for entertainment. Such as a BOX! With a roll of duct tape and Papa to give him rides around the room, Cullen got lots of mileage out of this box.

Not much time left this summer for mini-visits like this as school will be starting soon. Camden will be in kindergarten, Cullen in second grade and Kenna in fifth. The years are flying by so we're enjoying the kids while we can - all too soon they will want to be with their friends more than with Nana & Papa. Hopefully, they'll have good memories of silly times with us - I know I will - and I'll have lots of pictures to remind me!
1 comment:
Thanks for having the kids. They had a great time!
-Amy
Post a Comment