I found the idea for this tote on Karen's blog at http://www.selvageblog.blogspot.com/. She has some neat ideas for things to make with selvages. You may see more of them here after my stash grows some.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Another tote bag?????
I sewed all day yesterday on selvages and here's what I have to show for it! There must be some bit of insanity going on here. I really enjoyed it though! It's so much fun to put those little dots of color and words together. Used most of my selvage stash so I'll have to start collecting again. Wonder if my friends would like to contribute?
I found the idea for this tote on Karen's blog at http://www.selvageblog.blogspot.com/. She has some neat ideas for things to make with selvages. You may see more of them here after my stash grows some.
I found the idea for this tote on Karen's blog at http://www.selvageblog.blogspot.com/. She has some neat ideas for things to make with selvages. You may see more of them here after my stash grows some.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
4 comments:
Ooo, I LIKE your selvedge bag!! I've looked at her blog and saw some cute things. Whodda thunk it?! LOL I've been saving all mine for a gal at church who's making some ball thingy out of her selvedges!
Very Nice, JoAnne! I see that you have been bitten by the selvedge bug :)
I like your tote. I have become addicted to selvages too!!! See my etsy shop at http://kathip22.etsy.com and my blog at http://kathiskreations.blogspot.com to see all my selvage item. I live in Frisco.
Gorgeous selvedge bag! I'm collecting them now too, but don't have nearly enough for a great bag like yours.
Post a Comment