
Monday, July 27, 2009
Little Logs
Here's a small quilt I finished this month. Had to take this photo before it was complete to add to my quilt show entry form. Maureen will say I should have put something beside it to give you an idea of the size. It's made from 3 & 1/2 inch blocks and is 20" x 23". The border is the last of my all-time favorite fabric, a blue with tiny red flowers. I bought it about nine years ago and finally used it in my Sally Collins quilt. I loved that fabric so much I couldn't bear to cut it up!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
-
I made this bag with blue and white polka dot lining and straps. It's for another friend who is much taller so maybe it won't drag ...
-
A manly quilt for a veteran in a homeless shelter. Sandra asked us to pick out some fabric and make a quilt top. 62 x 92. Mine measures 64...
1 comment:
wow! those logs are tiny!
Post a Comment