Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Many Faces of Camden

We enjoyed having Camden visit this week. He is very lively and expressive and we usually hear a Camden-ism when we're with him. He told us this week that he hasn't got his bumps on (like his brother). We asked what are your bumps? Muscles, of course. So I got him to show me his bumps while we had lunch at Mickey D's.































As usual, simple toys are the best. I think he had more fun with a discarded box than anything else. Wish I'd gotten a picture! It had no bottom or top so it became a hamster wheel which he rode all around the house. Placed on top of the exercise ball, it became a launching pad for jumping into a recliner. It had two holes in the sides for carrying and he thought it would be a good mailbox. I'm sure his mom was thrilled we let him take it home!








No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...