Friday, October 9, 2009

BCQG New Member Sew-in

Rosalee, the new member liason for BCQG, organized a sew-in for new members at Quilter's Dream and Maureen, Sandra and I joined them. We worked on baby quilts for the guild's community service projects. It was a fun time, getting to know some new members and working together on a worthwhile project.
I shamelessly begged for all the selvages that were cut off and made a tidy little haul to add to my stash. I see another tote bag on the horizon....


















1 comment:

Sherrill said...

OK, so how many of you guys were there and how many tops got made? We need to get together sometime (maybe after DJ) and work on a selvege project!! I've got a LOT!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...