Tuesday, October 6, 2009

High Point, NC - Random Pics

Here are a few pics from our trip to NC. We had delicious pork barbecue three times! The onion rings were yummy also. I thought the orange and pink berries were interesting but I don't know what kind of plant it is.

The two greeting cards were from a card-making session with my friend, Barbara. I put them in the mail today to my mom and sister.

Maybe I'll have something quilty to post in a few days. That is, if I can find some time to sew.....










2 comments:

Amy Pierce said...

Did you bring us any barbeque back? Glad you are home safely.

Sherrill said...

Oh MAN, that stuff's gonna make your cholesterol go up!! HAHA It's about time you got busy postin again, woman. Cya tomorrow?

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...