Sunday, January 10, 2010

Still in North Carolina...




where it's really, really COLD! I think we're expecting a heat wave later in the week - sure hope so. I'm not too crazy about cold weather.

We've made a bit of progress but not enough for us to feel like we can leave yet. We'd like to leave by Thursday, but if we can't we'll just make another run to the laundromat and wear these same outfits another week.

Just found a voice mail from Amy - she was at DFW - safe & sound after Mission Peru. Praise God!!! Can't wait to hear all about it.



Hope to see my Texas friends real soon!

4 comments:

Sherrill said...

Yep, we wish you'd hurry up and get home! Are you going to stay there forever if you can't ever convince the srs. to move? I hope not! Stay WARM! It's actually a little warmer here today! YAY!!

Maureen said...

Glad you are making progress but I am sorry you aren't coming home this week! See you soon!

That is one beautiful picture!

JoAnne said...

Sherrill,

Hey, girl it's a little warmer here today too. I'm gonna have to come home soon - keeping up with the srs. is wearing me out!

JoAnne said...

Maureen, wish I could take credit for that picture but I can't. It was a sample in My Pictures. I liked it too. Reminds me of the smokies.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...