Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another birthday gathering...

The gang was all here to celebrate my birthday last Monday night. I can't remember what Kevin was showing us but we were all captivated. Note the Christmas runner - I still need to finish undecorating from Christmas. I WILL have it done by Feb. 1st!


Jennifer & Kevin brought one of my favorite cakes (Pepperidge Farm Coconut) with Blue Bell ice cream - delicious!






Amy, Robert and the grands brought me flowers, another favorite - astromerias. The squirrel was a souvenir from Amy's mission trip. As is our tradition, Jennifer got a squirrel also. Ron & Kevin got a bag of coffee beans.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

HEY, I LIKE your squirrel?!! Does it ride a scooter (have you seen the stupid commercial)? Looks like you had a really nice belated birthday celebration!!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...