
Serious work going on here. While cutting fabric for kits, Sherrill takes a break to show Donna the ins and outs of Geocaching. That's Charlotte in the green jacket, working hard on her cutting.
This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash. It will ...
3 comments:
Looks like it was a fun day and you got a lot of quilts cut. Work is easy when you are with friends. BettyLou
Just started my own blog, but I have a hard time getting to it. I have so much to learn.
Looks like it was a fun day and you got a lot of quilts cut. Work is easy when you are with friends. BettyLou
Just started my own blog, but I have a hard time getting to it. I have so much to learn.
Looks like it was a fun day and you got a lot of quilts cut. Work is easy when you are with friends.
Just started my own blog, but I have a hard time getting to it. I have so much to learn.
Post a Comment