Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another UFO completed


This was a fairly fast project - bought the template in Houston in the fall and it's already finished. Of course, it's only about 8" x 11"! It was a fun hand project and a nice update for this spot in my kitchen. This makes three done off my list of twelve for 2011. I started with the small, easy projects so I'm off to a good start for the year.

4 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Beautiful JoAnne, that is really tiny. Looks great hanging in its new spot.

Maureen said...

That is just gorgeous, JoAnne! I wouldn't put it in the "easy" category just because it is small . . .

Alycia said...

That is great! It just fits perfectly there!

Donna Keating said...

Little quilts are so much fun, easier to handle and quicker results. This one is a cutie.

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...