Thursday, February 10, 2011

Schnibbles & a Super Bowl 45 project

Here are two runners I made out of the blocks from a Schnibbles pattern. One is for my table and the other is for the quilt sale booth at the fall TVQG quilt show. Used up most of my chicken fabric on these.

The third picture is a donation quilt I started on Super Bowl Sunday. My inspiration came from a Bonnie Hunter pattern called Bricks and Stepping Stones. This one used up most of my flannel collection. These fabrics have aged long enough!








2 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Your very productive Joanne, sewing and watching Super Bowl, good girl. I love Schnibbles and thinking about doing a post about them soon, your flannels were "aged" to perfection.

Sherrill said...

Hey woman, you been BUSY!! I was watching the Super Bowl in our hotel room ironing my triangles & ripping the paper off em! HA Since when did you start with the Schnibbles?

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...