Saturday, February 12, 2011

Zig Zag Zoom!


My bee buddies and I started this project on Monday. Cindy finished hers Wed. so I was motivated to "get 'r done"! Maureen came to sew yesterday and I worked on ZZZ. No, not a nap! Finished last night at 9:45 pm. Came out much bigger than I expected but I love it. I had planned to donate it or give to a friend but I'm thinking it's a keeper.

3 comments:

Sherrill said...

Oh my GOSH, woman!! You're on a BIG roll! Love it and, yes, I'm also thinkin' it's a keeper! Keep it up.

Maureen said...

Love it! It really looks beautiful - I'm going to have to try that pattern.

sherij said...

Love that pattern!! I need to make you my inspiration and get to sewing!
Sheri

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...