Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Red Ribbon

Here's my miniature called Churn Dash that received a 2nd place ribbon in this year's BCQG show.  Show colors were purple and lime green and the volunteers dressed appropriately.  Lovin' my lime green shirts! 


Below are the two mini quilts and the table runner that I had for sale in the show boutique.  I'm planning to take them to the TVQG show in the fall and see if they will sell there.  Maybe they were over-priced or just the right customer didn't come to the show.  If they don't sell there, I will gift them to someone.  Anyone interested?



3 comments:

Sherrill said...

I like em all, toots, but I think my fav is the runner! Congrats on your ribbon and lime looks GOOD on you!! HA

Donna Keating said...

Your ribbon was well deserved. Congratulations!

Maureen said...

Loved your miniature. Beautiful work as always!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...