Heading to Moraine Lake this morning. The tunnels overpasses were built for the wildlife. There are fences on each side of the road to direct the wildlife to the overpasses. Our tour guide said they really have saved lives, both human and wild.
Fireweed
Moraine Lake
Lake Louise
Ron and I walked around Lake Louise and stopped for a snack. This was a selfie I took - I need practice!
After lunch at Lake Louise, we stopped to see Peyto Lake and Bow River Glacier. The color of the various lakes was so striking, ranging from turquoise to blue.
Then on to Athabasca Falls in Jasper National Park.
Our last stop today was Jasper House Bungalows where we had dinner and spent the next two nights. Dessert was a berry crumble with ice cream - yum. Perfect end to a beautiful day.
1 comment:
You got some great photos!! So pretty!
Post a Comment