Saturday, August 20, 2016

Recent quilty projects

Here's a little hexie project for the Live Auction at the TVQG show in September.  Picture came out sideways and I can't figure out how to turn it.  


This one is Bits & Pieces, also for the Live Auction.  Thought I'd make a whole quilt of these but decided I'm done!

Fidget or Fiddle quilt for an Alzheimer patient

Quilt of Valor for QFC


This string quilt was made from a kit Sherrill Pecere passed on to me.  It is at the quilter now and will probably be saved for a QFC Quilt of Valor for a woman.  


Another QFC Quilt of Valor.  I made up the kit and a couple of QFC gals pieced it.


Quilt of Valor for QFC.  I used up some orphan square in a square blocks and some string pieced strips.  My quilt hanger (Ron) is getting very good at hiding his feet.


1 comment:

Sherrill said...

You been busy!! Is the alzheimers quilt made at QFC or at home? Really like the QOV's you've done..keep on truckin'!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...