Wonderful time at retreat at The Hill - Charlotte Wilson's home. Lots of sewing and eating going on - and even a bit of napping.
My peeps came for Easter dinner on Saturday night but this was the only photo taken. Even Amy only took one of the eggs we colored. No egg hunt this year - Camden is 14. He was disappointed - maybe I'll try to think of something fun for next year.
Finished binding this quilt for QFC. It is a string quilt that will be auctioned in California to raise money for Kathy Ferguson's granddaughter who is battling cancer.





1 comment:
Looks like a good time was had by all at The Hill! Did everyone tiptoe around Nancy? The gal who hosted the last bunco had peeps that had the bottoms dipped in chocolate then sprinkles. I didn't try any cuz I don't like peeps. LOVE that beautiful string quilt. The colors are gorgeous.
Post a Comment