Tuesday, August 29, 2017

NTQF - Day One and Festival Night

Mona from BCQG & Mark from the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo

Our speaker for Festival Night was Meg Cox, a quilter, author and traditions expert -  (http://megcox.com/).  Her talk was very interesting and entertaining - made me think of our family's traditions and rituals and the rituals I do with friends.  Like always having ice cream when I see Barbara, usually Blue Bell.

Americana Jane - First Place

I headed for the quilts first thing Thursday to see if I had a ribbon and I did!  Really didn't expect it - I'm very happy to be able to give both girls a prize winning quilt!  

No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...