Tuesday, August 29, 2017

NTQF - More Random Quilts

Here are more random quilts that I liked.  No rhyme or reason, some before ribbons and some after ribbons had been added.
Nancy Carr's Midnight Gypsy




Bella by Lucy Suggs (pixels)


I loved this quilt.  The leaves had names of living members of the family and the octogans on the sides had family members that had passed on.  Photos of family on the bottom and birds quilted in the top border.  A very inspirational piece!

Kayleen Allen's Dutch Treat - won First Place and Viewer's Choice


 There were three or four Dear Jane quilts in this show but I only photographed three of them.  Susan Alotto's quilt won Best of Show and my Americana Jane won a first place.







No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...