Thursday, August 1, 2019

July Quilts

This patriotic quilt was a happy accident.  The nine patches were supposed to be four dark and five light squares.  I don't think the chain effect would have been there with the lights in that position.


The next two quilts are the result of a kit from Sherrill Pecere.  I thought they would make two nice quilts for someone going through chemo treatments.  They will be donated at QFC.






3 comments:

Sherrill said...

Ooo, that patriotic is GORGEOUS!! The others are pretty, too, and love that you're usin' up the kits. Someone will love each of them!

JoAnne said...

I had fun making the blocks from that kit, Sherrill. I just couldn't get all of it to work together in one quilt!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a great Happy Accident!!!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...