Quilting for Christ made a quilt for the First Hurst minister who was retiring. I sewed the four rectangles together to make the blocks, Mary added the sashing and borders, Judith quilted it and Gail bound it. We presented it to him at our Christmas party (box lunches, socially distanced).
Sew Many Blessings started making small quilts out of orphan blocks and I've made a few.
I've made a few fidget quilts this month.











2 comments:
Jeff got a quilt from QFC years ago..punk. HA Where are all the Sew Many Quilts going? Me n Ron have something in common..problem lights. Mine were OK for awhile but the went kaput and I couldn't find the problem so said to heck with it!
Wow! You have gotten alot of sewing accomplished. The orphan block quilts look great. It was fun to be apart of the planning.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment