Friday, January 1, 2021

November 2020 Catch up!

Amy and I visited Parr Park Rock trail in November and celebrated Jennifer's birthday.  (Jennifer couldn't make it!)   
We finally celebrated Jennifer's birthday with her - socially distanced on her deck!  


 I finished two mini quilts for the next quilt show miniature auction.
I worked on shields for Days For Girls.



My cactus did its thing and bloomed its heart out again this year.


We had a turkey dinner for Thanksgiving, compliments of Meat U Anywhere Barbecue in Trophy Club.  Yum!


1 comment:

Sherrill said...

You've been busy but just not posting and then all at once it comes! There used to be a Meat U Anywhere in Grapevine, is it not there anymore? The meal looks yummy. Glad Jennifer finally got to celebrate her birthday!

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...