Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day gifts


Thanks for reminding me, Amy, that I haven't posted in a while! I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend and wanted to share my gifts. Jennifer gave me the Sally Collins quilt book I had strongly hinted about, as in sending an email to her which had the link to a place where she could purchase it. Amy gave me the family picture I had requested. A surprise gift was from my granddaughter, Kenna. A quilt...made of chocolate coin candy wrappers and masking tape - sew creative! Can't leave out the slimy, slippery alien from Camden. Cullen graciously shared his birthday party day with me. I'm still chuckling over the squirrel card - thanks, Pierce five.

No comments:

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...