Monday, May 19, 2008

Life is good at Paula's lake house


The Wannabee retreat at Paula's lake house was great fun! Lots of sewing, eating and laughing like most retreats. I made progress on a couple of projects and now I'm inspired to finish them. Paula's enlarged sewing room was wonderful - plenty of room for six of us to spread out our toys.





Here's Paula giving me pointers on bug-sucking - who let the bugs in, who, who. Me, of course, so I got to clean them up.



















Some of us saw one or two beautiful sunrises and a crocodile or alligator. OK, Mel, it's really a log but it looked like an alligator at first glance! Thanks, Paula & Mel, for sharing your piece of paradise with us. Wannabees

1 comment:

Maureen said...

The Lake House Sewing Room looks terrific! I'm sure everyone had a great time. I can't wait to get back and see everyone and go on retreat!

Maureen

Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top

This Aunt Gracie Strips quilt top was made from leftovers Loretta Brennan gave me when she was cleaning out her Aunt Gracie stash.  It will ...